✨ It's time for a new planner! ✨ Our NEW 2023 soft leather planners feature a beautiful cream colored vegan leather cover, a debossed cover design, and what’s known as coptic stitch binding, which means that you can lay the planner flat to write in without damaging the spine. 😍 We’ll also have all the things you love about our planners already: 120gsm matte paper meaning you can use any pen without worrying about ghosting or bleeding, a weekly layout with columns measuring 1.5” wide meaning you can use any standard vertical sticker kits (including ours), and dot grid backgrounds to help keep both your writing and your sticker-ing straight.
The features to love about this new 2023 format:
- 12-month planner for January - December (136 pages). Previously, our dated planners featured 2 notebooks with half a year in them each, which you all appreciated for their portability. This full-year planner is still slim & portable, but will allow you to keep the entire year in one place 😍
- 2-page monthly spreads are followed by four to five 2-page weekly spreads for that month. Plan in a way that makes sense for you.
- 120gsm matte paper means you can write in it with nearly any pen without worrying about ghosting or bleeding
- Soft neutral vegan leather cover goes with any aesthetic 😍
- Debossed logo on cover and rounded page corners gives it a classy, luxurious feeling 💖
- Coptic stitch binding makes it so that you can lay the planner flat to write
- Sized to W7xH8" (0.5" thickness) when closed, which will fit in our existing A5W leather TN covers if you’d like to get a new cover for it or use one you’ve picked up from us in previous years
- Weekly layout features daily columns measuring 1.5” wide - meaning you can use any standard vertical sticker kits (including ours)!
- Dot grid background in weekly columns and monthly boxes will help keep both your writing and your sticker-ing straight
- The leather cover is easily cleaned of smudges with some alcohol and tissue 💪🏻
- Holiday list at the back provides easy reference to and descriptions of important dates throughout the year